Remember slap bracelets, from when you were a kid? The SlapLit features that same "slap it to snap it" technology with an added dimension of LED illuminating functionality.
The SlapLit is just like a traditional slap bracelet, but with one very important difference - a bright, easy-to-activate LED that keeps you seen and safe at night. The LED can be set to glow or flash and includes an easily replaceable battery.
Made of durable nylon patterned with a reflective spider web design, the SlapLit is powered by a bright red, easy-to-activate LED that lights up the entire wrap. Turn it on, slap it on your wrist, upper arm, or ankle (or any tubular-shaped object, for that matter), and you've got instant nighttime visibility. Lightweight and durable, the SlapLit is perfect for after-dark lawn games; running, walking, or cycling at night; and outdoor evening concerts and events. Use and reuse countless times - the SlapLit can be straightened with a simple twist of the thumb and stored flat, or used as an LED marker beacon.
- New sleek, seamless design
- Bright red LED for active illumination -glow and flash modes
- Passive high visibility reflective pattern
- Easily replaceable 1 x 2032 3V lithium coin cell included
- Battery run time: 100 hours
- Available colors: Red, Neon Yellow, & Neon Pink
- Dimensions: 13.8" x 1.4" x 0.3" | 349mm x 34mm x 8mm
- Weight: 1.2 oz. | 34 g