- RECHARGEABLE: no need to carry around extra batteries. Headlamp runs on an 2600 mAh Lithium-Ion battery with an integrated USB port for convenient charging
- 5 HOUR CHARGE TIME: with USB cable
- COMPATIBLE: with Alkaline and Lithium batteries
- REACTIVE LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY: headlamp automatically adjusts brightness to the needs of the user, offering a maximum of 575 lumens
- COMFORTABLE: adjustable headlamp for optimal comfort
This is a closeout item with limited supply. For the latest ZIPKA version (200LM), click here.
PETZL brings you the ZIPKA Headlamp. Wherever you go, this headlamp can go with you anywhere, even if your hands are full.
An exclusive retractable cord puts the "zip" in Zipka as it turns your light into a mobile torch! This 80 lumen light is the perfect solution to compact versatility and mobility.
- Retractable cord
- Multiple wearing options
- Several proximity lighting modes
- Easy push button
- CE certified
- Phosphorescent reflector for easy locating
- IPX-4 water resistant
- Comes in Victoria Blue and Yellow (No Longer Available.)
- Runs on: 3 x AAA Batteries
- Output mode/Runtime:
- High: 80 lumens / 60 hrs
- Low: 20 lumens / 120 hrs
- Maximum Beam Distance: 40m
- Length: 2.5"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 1.5"
- Weight: 2.4oz (68g)
The tiny Petzl e+Lite Headlamp is an ideal emergency headlamp.
- LONG LIFE: ready to go at anytime. Headlamp can be stored with batteries for up to 10 years
- PORTABLE: less than 5cm in length and weighing only 27g, this headlamp is the ideal size to pack for emergencies
- DURABLE: water resistant up to 1 meter for 30 minutes and resilient in temperatures ranging from -30 degrees Celcius to +60 degrees Celcius
- MOVE WITH EASE: bright white lighting allows user to move around easily in the dark
- EMERGENCY BEAM: headlamp offers a red LED beam which allows user to be seen from a distance of up to 300 meters for 30 hours
- (2) CR 2030 Lithium Batteries Included
The HL30 is powered by two AA Alkaline or Ni-NH batteries, and can generate up to 200 lumens in turbo mode. IPX-6 water resistance and a comfortable, durable design mean this light will stay with you throughout your challenging adventures.
Features and Specifications:
- Turbo: 200 Lumens/1 Hour 40 min
- High: 100 Lumens/4 Hours 30 min
- Medium: 45 Lumens/10 Hours 30 min
- Low: 4 Lumens/140 Hours
- Red Light Mode for preserving night vision
- SOS Strobe mode
- Throw Distance: 40 Meters
- Runs on 2 x AA Batteries (Batteries not included)
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 2.2" x 1.5" (70mm x 55.7mm x 37.8mm)
- Weight (w/o Batteries or straps: 3.05oz (86.6g)
- IPX-6 Water Resistance
- Includes: HL30 Headlamp, headlamp strap, top headlight strap, spare O-ring
Petzl TIKKA XP Headlamp Compact multi-beam headlamp for outdoor activities, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology for guaranteed constant brightness over time.
180 lumens The TIKKA XP headlamp provides 180 lumen brightness in Boost mode and is specifically designed for outdoor activities that may require rapid movement. It also features CONSTANT LIGHTING technology which enables the light to maintain its brightness even as the batteries drain. It also has multi-beam functions: wide beam for proximity lighting and focused beam for direct lighting, both can be used together or separately. One red LED for discreet lighting. Features CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained Two beam patterns (wide and focused) and several lighting modes meet the need for high-performance lighting in outdoor activities: proximity or distance vison and rapid movement Boost mode for temporary access to maximum brightness Red light combining visual comfort and discretion, red strobe light Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are running low and then to red lighting when the batteries are nearly empty Compatible with NI-MH or lithium batteries for greater burn time Push-button is easy to use, even with gloves
- Washable headband, designed for dynamic activities (secure and absorbent)
- Weight: 85g
- Beam patterns: wide, mixed, focused
- Energy:3 AAA batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
The Fenix HL10 Headlamp puts 70 lumen max output in a featherweight case that opens to release a mini flashlight. Three brightness levels deliver a 90 degree beam with a 100 degree tilt inside the durable case that measures only 45.2 g(1.59oz).
- Utilizes Cree XP-E LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one AAA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery
- 69.5mm(Length) ×29.2mm (Width) ×28.2mm(Height)
- 45.2-gram weight (excluding the battery)
- Mini light stands upright when removed from the case
- 100-degree tilt mechanism focuses the HL10 where needed
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made of durable plastic and aluminum alloy
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
|Size:||2.7" (Length) x 1.2" (Width) x 1.1" (Height)|
|Weight:||1.6 ounce weight (excluding battery)|
|Accessories:||AAA battery, spare o-ring|
|Output Low:||3 Lumens|
|Output Medium:||27 Lumens|
|Output High:||70 Lumens|
|Runtime Medium:||2hrs 45min|
|Waterproof:||IPX-8, underwater 2m|